Quality, Environmental, Occupational health and Safety Policy
17 Feb 2020
TELTONIKA is committed to operating in a manner that is compatible and constantly improving with our product and service quality, environment, employee’s health & safety management systems. To fully meet the needs of existing and future customers. We do so by adhering to the following principles:
- Ensure stable development and profitability of the organization.
- Our operations and products will comply with applicable standards and regulations. This includes local regulations for handling hazardous waste within our facility, as well as international standards and regulations such as RoHS 3 and REACH to eliminate toxic materials from our products, WEEE Directive recycle and reduce the amount of electric and electronic equipment waste going straight to landfill.
- We will employ management systems and procedures throughout our operations to specifically minimize the use of hazardous materials by working closely with our suppliers, reduce the amount of energy required for our products through innovative designs, technology, generate less waste by monitoring material usage, and promote recycling of materials in our packaging and processes.
- Maintain long-term, mutual trust and respect-based relationships with customers, suppliers, partners and stakeholders.
- Providing a working environment for all employees that promotes safe and healthy working conditions, prevent accidents, incidents and occupational diseases.
- Continuously improve product technology, implement advanced safety and ecological technology innovations and work methods.
- Informing employees and stakeholders about Company’s quality, environmental and occupational health and safety policies.
- Systematically raise the qualification of employees at all levels, promote creative initiative and awareness, develop employee’s personal responsibility for the quality of work, health and safety and environmental protection.
- Ensuring the implementation of legal acts and other obligation in force in the Republic of Lithuania and European Union.
We will continually review our risk and opportunities to improve integrated quality, environmental, occupational health and safety management systems, compliant with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards requirements.
An organization’s quality, environmental protection, occupational health and safety policy is available to the public and interested parties, all employees and individuals working on the company’s mandate, are familiar with this policy and adhere to it. This policy is reviewed annually to keep it relevant and consistent.
Chief Organizational Development Officer Faustas Zinkus