We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for an accountant for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
- SMT (Surface Mount Technology) and THT (Through Hole Technology) production process control, department representation on quality issues;
- Proposals for production process efficiency and quality improvements;
- Preparation of procedures and instructions, their introduction into the production process;
- Analysis of non-conformities in the production process, development of preventive plans and coordination of preventive actions;
- Improvements for production process and realization of changes;
- Monitoring of quality indicators.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- A higher education in the field of electronics, mechanics, telecommunications or radio electronic equipment or has significant experience in this field;
- Knowledge of English (level B1-B2);
- Good skills in working with MS Excel;
- Knowledge of electronics and capability to read and prepare technical documentation, instructions;
- Overall knowledge of THT and SMT processes, also knowledge of efficiency and quality improvement of these processes;
- Knowledge of the IPC-A-610 standard;
- Curious, analytical personality, able to quickly absorb and analyze information and respond to problems;
We will consider experience in a manufacturing company as an advantage
What we offer
- Work in one shift from 6:30 to 15:00 and from 15:00 to 23:00, free weekends and public holidays;
- Additional monthly supplement of 50 Eur for fuel or transport ticket.
We also offer the following additional benefits to each of our employees:
- Health insurance;
- EMS Training Academy for a smooth start to work and continuous professional development;
- Bonus for a recommended and successfully employed friend or acquaintance;
- Snacks twice a week;
- Company holidays, sports activities and events;
- Free consultations with a psychologist if needed;
- Birthday on a paid day (after a year of work).
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 EUR/h up to 22 EUR/h (~ 2520 EUR – 3700 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes