We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for an accountant for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
- Introduction of new products to manufacturing;
- Improvements for production process and realization of changes;
- Close collaboration with R&D teams to develop new products;
- Preparation of procedures and instructions, their introduction into the production process;
- Working with mold and equipment suppliers.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- A higher education (in the field of polymers will be consider as an advantage);
- At least 5 years of experience in plastic molding process engineering;
- Knowledge of plastic molding machines, molding molds, automation and process infrastructure;
- Work experience with 3D modeling programs (Solidworks, simens nx, fusion, catia);
- Work experience with CAD software;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Good understanding of automation;
- Experience of robot programming;
- Work experience in the Automotive or Medical industry will be consider as an advantage.
What we offer
- Hybrid work model;
- Supplemental health insurance;
- EMS Training Academy for a smooth start to work and continuous professional development;
- Bonus for a recommended and successfully employed friend or acquaintance;
- Snacks twice a week;
- Company events, sports events and activities;
- Access to psychological assistance;
- A paid day off on a birthday (after a year).
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 EUR/h up to 25 EUR/h (~ 2520 EUR – 4150 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes