We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are looking for a new team member who will be responsible for the efficient organization of the SMT Department of our new Technology Center in Molėtai.
The main areas of responsibility
- To organize the efficient execution of works of the SMT department in accordance with the established production process technology;
- To ensure timely execution of the established plans;
- Continuous maintenance and optimization of production processes according to quality standards;
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of key production indicators (KPI), reporting.
- Participation in creating a work culture based on our company values.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher technical education (in electronics would be an advantage);
- B2 level English language skills (both spoken and written), russian – an advantage
- At least two years experience of managing teams;
- You are practically familiar with the Lean system;
- Ability to maintain a good emotional climate and collaborate;
- Understand the ways of optimizing production processes;
- Have very good planning skills and be able to plan resources for production processes.
What we offer
- Participate in the creation and development of a new Technology Center in Molėtai;
- Professional challenges as part of a dynamic and fast-growing company;
- Opportunity to contribute to the implementation of changes by developing, managing and improving the activities of the SMT department;
- Opportunity to deepen existing management experience;
- Competitive salary, based on experience and skills.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 18 EUR/h up to 24 EUR/h (~3000 EUR – ~4000 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.