We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a Head of R&D to build and develop a range of new EV charging products. If you can think strategically, find the balance between business and technology goals, champion the idea of the world moving towards sustainable transportation and living, we’d like to meet you.
The main areas of responsibility
- Translate the company's long-term goals into the product & technology strategy;
- Identify and develop innovative products for new applications;
- Attract, lead and empower a multi-disciplined R&D team to grow and deliver the best results;
- Ensuring that product development projects are running on time and within budget;
- Conduct and facilitate research on leading-edge technologies and make determinations on implementation;
- Own performance KPI and RnD budget planning and reporting.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Experience operating in technical leadership roles, leading cross-functional product development teams;
- „Hands-on“ experience of technical product development and full project delivery;
- Well developed leadership skills coupled with a strong sense of commercial awareness;
- Have a high degree of user empathy and actively seek to test, learn and iterate based on user feedback;
- Passion for understanding emerging technologies with pragmatic insight into where those technologies can be integrated into business solutions;
- Ability in scheduling resources, project planning, and control;
- Fluent English.
What we offer
- Opportunity to innovate by developing new products, that enable the world‘s transition to sustainable living;
- Opportunity to enrich your career with major wins by taking part in building and scaling the new EV charging business globally;
- Lead technical vision in developing new business cases in the rapidly growing and EV sector;
- Resources, innovation-friendly and forward-thinking looking culture the organization.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 25 EUR/h (~4200 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.