We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a Head of Manufacturing engineering Department for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS in Vilnius.
The main areas of responsibility
In this position you will combine technical knowledge along with project management skills to ensure customer needs and the highest quality of products and engineering solutions. Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Supervision of the new product introduction department, ensuring efficient work;
- Supervision of the development team of the mass production, ensuring efficient work;
- Supervision of the documentation management team and ensuring efficient work;
- Searching for, proposing and implementing production process efficiency solutions;
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of production indicators (KPI), reporting;
- Risk assessment and management of changes in the production process.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher technical education (in the field of electronics would be an advantage);
- English at B2 level (oral and written), Russian - an advantage;
- At least two years of managerial experience;
- Practical knowledge of LEAN system;
- Ability to maintain a good emotional climate and collaborate;
- Very good planning skills.
What we offer
- Opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Contribution to the implementation of significant changes by implementing and updating the processes of the Production department;
- Opportunity to develop existing management experience;
- Competitive salary, based on experience and skills;
- Other perks – opportunity to go on business trips, participate in international exhibitions, company holidays, sports events, trainings, a paid day off on your birthday, loyalty bonuses and more!
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 18 EUR/h up to 24 EUR/h (~3000 EUR – ~4000 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competencies.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.