We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
- Carry out audits of suppliers and prepare reports;
- Ensure the quality requirements of the supplied products;
- Prepare claims against suppliers;
- Coordinate of corrective and preventive actions related to the improvement of the quality of supplied raw materials;
- Develop quality procedures.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar field;
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods and ISO 9001 and 14001 standards;
- Knowledge of problem solving tools (8D, Ishikawa, 5 Why);
- Knowledge of electronic components
- Excellent knowledge of English (speaking and writing);
- ISO 9001 quality management standard auditor certificate and experience in manufacturing companies would be an advantage
- Analytical thinking and attention to details;
What we offer
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Possibility to gain knowledge and competencies by working with a professional manager who provides daily feedback and provides resources for continuous growth;
- Trainings and help from colleagues and managers;
- A dynamic environment in an ambitious and proactive team.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 14 EUR/h up to 18 EUR/h (~2350 EUR – ~3000 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.