We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a Production Planner for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
- Receive and analyze the orders and allocate deadlines according their priorities;
- Communicate with group companies when receiving and processing orders;
- Communicate with external clients for relevant questions;
- Create production plans and analyze their implementation;
- Prepare plans for the issuance of raw materials according to the production departments and perform the analysis of their implementation;
- Perform analysis of product movement between production departments;
- Coordinate production resource planning when analyzing future production plans;
- Verify orders for execution in the internal system.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher education in economics or engineering;
- Good MS Excel skills (experience with the accounting program “Rivilė” would be an advantage);
- Good knowledge in English (both oral and written);
- Work experience in production, production planning would be an advantage.
What we offer
- Opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- High opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas that optimize daily work, a modern approach to work;
- Support and training from professionals in their field, ongoing feedback from the manager and team;
- Induction program for newcomers;
- Competitive salary, based on competencies and results.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 8 EUR/h up to 16 EUR/h (~1350 EUR – 2670 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.